Role and Responsibilities:
This role will assume the lead of an organization that will provide scalable, reliable and globally available regulatory and safety compliance services. Senior Manager will play an active role in partnering with legal and compliance program teams to interpret and define Risk obligations and engages cross organizationally with leadership to design program and operational controls.
The individual would be responsible for defining organization level risk assessment methodology and influences leadership in the establishment of organization level risk tolerances. This individual would be required to work with senior leadership in order to understand strategic product and technical vision. This individual would be responsible for conceptualizing and driving implementation of risk management solutions
Key activities include:
· Engages cross organizationally with leadership to design program controls, act as a point of contact for cross-functional teams and manage compliance project launches.
· Makes recommendations to senior management on opportunities for organizational risk mitigation
· Benchmarking and Process Auditing. Audit internal work on process standards, leading to action planning and execution of improvement activity
· Coordinates extensive data analysis and data mining as necessary to develop action plans, measure impact of actions taken on a global level
· Coordinate efforts to scope, schedule and cost/benefit analysis
· Drives site and org-wide senior leadership meetings to track and assess project and program updates, propose new initiatives and operations
· Influences leadership to balance risk management concerns and customer experience while reaching specific compliance operations objectives
· Selects and establishes strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in order to solve complex, technical and operational problems and support risk compliance programs
Key Performance Areas:
· Recognizes trends for larger-scale development needs within and across teams and builds plans to develop skills
· Audits department goals to ensure alignment with broader organizational goals; is accountable for department performance against goals
· Develops and communicates department vision that supports the broader organizational vision
· Ensures team culture consistently demonstrates alignment with leadership principles; visibly ties department decisions to leadership principles and tenets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
· 6+ years of experience in a similar/relevant role
· Experience leading large teams, including development and performance management
· Experience in partnering and engaging with global leaders
· Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions.
· Fluent in English, both oral and verbal
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to work in highly ambiguous environment with multiple stakeholders
· Self-starter capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Advanced degree (technical or MBA) preferred
· Experience managing a project portfolio
· Six Sigma Green or Lean Certification
· Mastery of Excel, Power Point, Word
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BELOW: