Key responsibilities include:
· Create models that optimize the resources, inputs & outputs of Compliance operations business.
· Understand trends related to business and recommend strategies to stakeholders to help drive business growth.
· Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines.
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
· Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools. Learn and understand a broad range of data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
· Forecast inflow and plan capacity for worldwide compliance operation.
· Plan optimization in the area of process and reporting across the compliance organization.
· Manage headcount staffing and scheduling for a large organization which could be around thousand headcount supporting multiple business and geographies.
· Develop forecasting models that captures the business dynamics.
· Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to compliance operation.
· Capture the right metrics to influence stakeholders and measure success.
· Lead critical projects, work on key initiatives and help transitioning team to on-board program to compliance operation.
· Participate WW discussion around process improvement, business intelligence and technical initiative.
· A bachelor’s degree in an analytical or business field, or comparable business experience with technical background.
· 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent role
· Proficiency with MS Excel, VBA, SQL and knowledge of Data Warehouse.
· Experience in creating regression models / predictive models.
· Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem
· Communication skills – Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems through simple means. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis demand modeling, game theory and customer/product segmentation
· Experience in creating machine learning models to optimize the business
· Experience with e-commerce will be an advantage
· Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems using automation tools
· Experience in operations and financial analysis
· Experience with data analysis in a variety of quantitative fields and experience building data and decision support systems
· Ability to think adaptively and operate quickly in a dynamic financial and business environment
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BELOW